We love the spray foam you did for our home. Added 900 square ft, you put 6" foam in our roof 3 years ago over the upstairs addition. Our energy bills didn't go up a penny- just shows how much heat we were losing in the winter and letting in the attic in the summer. Great investment!
- Ernie, Jackson TN
I have seen the Spray Foam system before, but only in the home improvement shows on TV. I was introduced to Apex by my contractor, and was convinced to try it. Couldn't be happier! Great return on investment.
- Mike, Nashville TN
I was in my house built in 1948 for 3 winters, each year I would add more fiberglass insulation to the floors in my crawl space. My home was never warm until I tried spray foam. Not only is the house warmer, but it has saved me money on the energy bill.
- Michael, Nashville TN
Apex Building Company provided whole house residential spray foam insulation for my new home. They did an excellent professional job. I would recommend them for any insulation job of any size!
- George, Jackson TN
I hired this company to spray insulation into my newly built steel construction home. They came in and did a very professional job enclosing the entire shell with open cell foam, sealing every conceivable leak. I have been very please with the results and ascribe my low utility bills to it!
- Pete, Memphis TN
Apex was very professional and knew about the product they were selling. I talked to several spray foam contractors and none of them were as knowledgeable as Michael at Apex. They cleaned up well and made sure things were done to suit me. I Highly Recommend them for anything spray foam or insulation!
- Jarrin, Memphis TN
Homeowner & Residential Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam insulation for homes is a modern insulation material. It’s a sprayed on insulation that expands almost immediately after being applied, and fills in gaps. It’s a premium product that saves on heating and cooling costs. Insulation in your home can impact many areas of your life. The following are benefits of spray foam:
- Save on energy bills - Spray foam insulation can help you save on heating and cooling costs by up to 50%. By providing r-value insulation as well as air sealing, it cuts your home’s energy loss.
- Claim tax incentives - Upgrading your home’s insulation to spray foam insulation makes you eligible for available tax credits offered in your area.
- Reduce heating and A/C size - You may be able to reduce the size of your heating and cooling equipment, saving installation or replacements costs.
- Get better payback & resale - Investing in insulation that can create an air barrier and minimize random air leaks can deliver fast payback, and buyers may be willing to pay more for a home with lower energy costs.
HEALTH & AIR QUALITY
- By air sealing your home, you can help block pollutants that can affect your health.
- Reduce dangers of respiratory distress - allergies, asthma, and certain chemical sensitivities can be caused by natural airborne irritants.
- Minimize pollutants - dust and dirt, mold and moisture, radon, exhaust fumes, and carbon monoxide are reduced by air sealing, to keep your home and air clean.
- Protect against mold growth - minimizing the flow of random airborne moisture entering your home help you protect against mold growth that may lead to conditions such as asthma and allergies and cause symptoms such as itchy eyes, sneezing, and coughing.
COMFORT FOR YOUR HOME
- Air sealing your home using spray foam insulation creates a cocoon effect, increasing the comfort of your home.
- Reduce drafts - A home without spray foam insulation loses enough air each day to fill two blimps.
- Avoid hot and cold spots – Seal between heated/cooled living spaces and unconditioned spaces such as garages and basements, to maintain even temperatures throughout your home.
- Reduce noise – Open-cell spray foam can help reduce sound from noisy indoor rooms such as media rooms and laundry rooms, outdoor noises such as traffic and playgrounds, and transferred noise such as flushing toilets.
PROTECTION FOR YOUR HOME
- You want your home to last a long time – spray foam insulation can help.
- Protect against moisture - 99% of the moisture that enters the walls of your home is carried in the air. You can reduce the amount of moisture that gets into your home, and the mold and moisture damage that can come from it, by air sealing it with spray foam insulation.
- Keep pests out - spray foam insulation does not provide a source of food for rodents, termites, or other nasty critters. It also doesn’t make for good nests, and as a solid material it’s difficult to pass through, helping protect your home from critters.
- Structural Integrity – Depending on your application, and the product you choose, can offer extra structural stability to your walls which can’t be achieved using other traditional forms of insulation.
GO GREEN. GET APEX.
YOUR BUILDING ENVELOPE SPECIALISTS
Contact APEX Today!