We love the spray foam you did for our home. Added 900 square ft, you put 6" foam in our roof 3 years ago over the upstairs addition. Our energy bills didn't go up a penny- just shows how much heat we were losing in the winter and letting in the attic in the summer. Great investment!
- Ernie, Jackson TN
I have seen the Spray Foam system before, but only in the home improvement shows on TV. I was introduced to Apex by my contractor, and was convinced to try it. Couldn't be happier! Great return on investment.
- Mike, Nashville TN
I was in my house built in 1948 for 3 winters, each year I would add more fiberglass insulation to the floors in my crawl space. My home was never warm until I tried spray foam. Not only is the house warmer, but it has saved me money on the energy bill.
- Michael, Nashville TN
Apex Building Company provided whole house residential spray foam insulation for my new home. They did an excellent professional job. I would recommend them for any insulation job of any size!
- George, Jackson TN
I hired this company to spray insulation into my newly built steel construction home. They came in and did a very professional job enclosing the entire shell with open cell foam, sealing every conceivable leak. I have been very please with the results and ascribe my low utility bills to it!
- Pete, Memphis TN
Apex was very professional and knew about the product they were selling. I talked to several spray foam contractors and none of them were as knowledgeable as Michael at Apex. They cleaned up well and made sure things were done to suit me. I Highly Recommend them for anything spray foam or insulation!
- Jarrin, Memphis TN
Where To Use Spray Foam Insulation
Most of a home's energy loss is in the walls, ceilings and floors!
Spray foam insulation can be sprayed into walls, ceilings, floors, crawlspaces and attics to reduce energy waste and reduce heating and cooling costs. Icynene® spray foam is an air barrier insulation that creates a healthier, quieter and more energy-efficient home for you and your family.
Apex Building Company LLC will ensure that the spray foam insulation is installed properly and that you are getting the leading brand of spray foam insulation.
Great for both new and existing homes!
Spray foam insulation can be installed in both new and existing homes, and even in the most unusual designs. It adheres to wood and steel frames alike and is effective in any climate.
When you put spray foam insulation anywhere in your home, the general benefits apply, but there are also additional reasons to use high performance insulation in very specific parts of a home.
Each home is different, and has different insulation needs. These are the parts of the home where spray foam insulation is often used.
Retrofit / Addition / Custom
- Retrofit - Renovating and insulating your current home using spray foam
- Addition - Insulating a new addition to your home using spray foam
- Custom - Insulating your new home using spray foam
Roof / Attic
- Attic living space - insulating the underside of your roof to create an unvented, conditioned attic as a living space
- Attic floor insulation - insulating the floor of your attic to keep the house below warm (vented attic)
- Cathedral ceiling - insulating high ceilings and roofs with interesting shapes
Wall / Floor
- External wall - Insulating outside walls to keep your home comfortable
- Internal wall - Separating noisy rooms and keeping out pollutants
- Bonus room above garage - Avoiding cold and hot spots by insulating bonus room floors
- Floor over porches and unconditioned spaces - Insulating other floors to keep your home conditioned
Basement / Other
- Basement or crawl space – insulating your basement walls and ceiling or crawl space ceiling
- Hard-to-insulate spaces - insulating around windows and doors, around skylights and electrical boxes, and rim joists
(reference content: http://www.icynene.com)
GO GREEN. GET APEX.
YOUR BUILDING ENVELOPE SPECIALISTS
Contact APEX Today!