We love the spray foam you did for our home. Added 900 square ft, you put 6" foam in our roof 3 years ago over the upstairs addition. Our energy bills didn't go up a penny- just shows how much heat we were losing in the winter and letting in the attic in the summer. Great investment!
- Ernie, Jackson TN
I have seen the Spray Foam system before, but only in the home improvement shows on TV. I was introduced to Apex by my contractor, and was convinced to try it. Couldn't be happier! Great return on investment.
- Mike, Nashville TN
I was in my house built in 1948 for 3 winters, each year I would add more fiberglass insulation to the floors in my crawl space. My home was never warm until I tried spray foam. Not only is the house warmer, but it has saved me money on the energy bill.
- Michael, Nashville TN
Apex Building Company provided whole house residential spray foam insulation for my new home. They did an excellent professional job. I would recommend them for any insulation job of any size!
- George, Jackson TN
I hired this company to spray insulation into my newly built steel construction home. They came in and did a very professional job enclosing the entire shell with open cell foam, sealing every conceivable leak. I have been very please with the results and ascribe my low utility bills to it!
- Pete, Memphis TN
Apex was very professional and knew about the product they were selling. I talked to several spray foam contractors and none of them were as knowledgeable as Michael at Apex. They cleaned up well and made sure things were done to suit me. I Highly Recommend them for anything spray foam or insulation!
- Jarrin, Memphis TN
Contract & Earn LEED Points for Roofing!
LEED CREDITS FOR ROOFING:
Most people think soil and vegetation atop an urban building as a Green roof. Today's Green for construction and modernization, however, means LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). Roof projects installed by APEX Building Company LLC can result in multiple LEED points. Depending upon the project's scope and the materials used, as many as 11 LEED points can be earned.
HERE'S HOW POINTS CAN BE EARNED WHEN CONTRACTING WITH APEX:
- The silicone coating delivers one point for addressing the heat island effect because the coating has a reflectance of 80.67 percent and emmissivity of 0.94 (Sustainable Sites).
- The insulation provided by the spray polyurethane foam (SPF) has an R-value of 6.25 per one inch of thickness, which dramatically improves a roof's insulation value and is worth one LEED point (Energy and Atmosphere).
- Under the Materials and Resources category of LEED, APEX Building Company LLC can deliver as many as eight LEED points: Six points for using recycled materials and content; two points for using regional materials and rapidly renewable materials.
- One point for the Innovation and Design category.
- This is good news for the environment and good news for building owners and facility managers. Green buildings help lower operating costs, increase the building's value, and tax incentives and grants are often available to construction projects implementing LEED guidelines
GO GREEN. GET APEX.
YOUR BUILDING ENVELOPE SPECIALISTS
Contact APEX Today!